Here are my multiple income streams. This is my philosophy of diversification. Not bet the farm on one career you supposedly learn in college.
I've ordered them from highest paying to lowest paying.
- Owning stocks which pay large dividends
- Selling calls and puts
- Swagbucks Get paid to search the Internet, complete offers, watch videos.
or read articles. I use BING rewards to earn 1000 swags each month & the Bing bot does ALL my work. The mobile TV app earns me money while my phone charges.
- QuickRewards Pays 1 cent per video. Fast payouts. No minimum for cashout.
- GiftHulk Similar to Swagbucks. If you only do guess the card, searches, and surveys you can earn $10/month
- AppTrailers Paid to view movie trailers and ads on my phone. 500 points cashes you out for 50 cents.
- QMEE Paid to search for products using Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, and eBay. Fast payouts. No minimum for cashout.
- Collecting aluminum cans for scrap & the Michigan 10 cent deposit.
- Finding freebies