Here are my multiple income streams. This is my philosophy of diversification. Not bet the farm on one profession for the rest of your life!
I've ordered them from highest paying to lowest paying.
- Own stocks which pay large dividends. Dividend payouts vary month to month, but are rarely under $500.
- Selling calls and puts. This income also varies month to month, but rarely below $70/month.
- Swagbucks Download the app, watch TV (36 swags). Search the Internet (6 swags). Get the daily code (4 swags). Do the daily poll and NOSO (3 swags) $25/month.
- Gift Hulk Guess the card (3000 HC per month). Get disqualified for surveys by stating that I'm under 18 (2000 HC per month). Search every hour (1200 HC per month). Engage (500 HC per month). Do sponsored videos (600 HC per month) $7/month.
- QuickRewards I do the daily clicks and the trivia and make around $3/month.
- QMEE Paid to search for products using Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, and eBay. Fast payouts. No minimum for cashout. About $2/month.