Here are my multiple income streams. This is my philosophy of diversification. Not bet the farm on one profession for the rest of your life!
I've ordered them from highest paying to lowest paying.
- Own stocks which pay large dividends. Dividend payouts vary month to month, but are rarely under $500.
- Selling calls and puts. This income also varies month to month, but rarely below $70/month.
- Swagbucks Download the app and watch TV. Search the Internet. Get the daily code. Do the to do list then move on to NCRAVE. $25/month PayPal.
- App Trailers Use this smartphone app to do the daily free scratch off. The green button runs thru 6 commercials worth 10. Also run the videos at the top (2 commercials for 5 points but they run w/o user intervention). $15/month PayPal.
- Gift Hulk Guess the card. Get disqualified for surveys by stating that you are under 18. Search every hour. Engage. Do sponsored videos. $5/month PayPal.
- QMEE Paid to search for products using Google, Yahoo, Amazon, and eBay. Fast payouts. No minimum for cash-out. $4.50/month PayPal.