Here are my multiple income streams. This is my philosophy of diversification. Not bet the farm on one profession for the rest of your life!
I've ordered them from highest paying to lowest paying.
- Own stocks which pay large dividends. Dividend payouts vary month to month, but are never lower than $600.
- Selling calls and puts. This income also varies month to month, but is never below $70/month.
- Swagbucks Get paid to search the Internet, complete offers, watch videos. I use BING rewards to earn 1000 swags each month & the Bing bot does ALL my work. The mobile TV app earns money while my phone charges. $40/month.
- QuickRewards I do the daily clicks and the trivia and make around $12/month.
- GiftHulk Similar to Swagbucks. I only do guess the card, searches, and surveys. $10/month.
- Pure paid to click. I earn $8/month. See the banners below.
- AppTrailers Paid to view movie trailers and ads on my phone. 500 points cashes you out for 50¢.
- QMEE Paid to search for products using Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, and eBay. Fast payouts. No minimum for cashout.
- Collecting aluminum cans for scrap & the Michigan 10 cent deposit.
- Finding freebies. My favorite sites are freestufftimes, deal news, fatwallet.