Here are my multiple income streams. This is my philosophy of diversification. Not bet the farm on one profession for the rest of your life!
I've ordered them from highest paying to lowest paying.
- Own stocks which pay large dividends. Dividend payouts vary month to month, but are rarely under $500.
- Selling calls and puts. This income also varies month to month, but rarely below $70/month.
- Swagbucks Download the app and watch TV. Search the Internet. Get the daily code. Do the to do list then move on to NCRAVE. $20/month PayPal.
- App Trailers Use this smartphone app to do the daily free scratch off. Also run the videos at the top (for 5 points but they run w/o user intervention). $15/month PayPal.
- Gift Hulk Guess the card. Check in for Survey 2 everyday. Search every hour. Do 5 rounds of Gift Hulk TV. $5/month PayPal.
- QMEE Paid to search for products using Google, Yahoo, Amazon, and eBay. Get the browser plug-in. Fast payouts. No minimum for cash-out. $4.50/month PayPal.
- BITCOIN I'm using one faucet, one ad clicking site, and one miner. As of April 20, 2017, I own 0.01672 BTC.