Alternative Income Streams
Swagbucks makes me $25 each month. So easy and simple!
- Cut grass.
- Hold a yard/garage sale. Nothing to sell? Use police/government auctions for merchandise to re-sell.
- Shovel snow.
- Baby sit http://www.sitters.com
- House sit http://www.housecarers.com
- Dog walk http://www.findadogwalker.com
- Become a school crossing guard or recces monitor.
- Beg. John Stossel went undercover & made $93 in one day. Or try it online @ http://www.cyberbeg.com
- Generate referral income. My cable company and my discount broker pay me to bring in new customers
Work when it's convenient for you by signing up MTURK.COM. The website, run by Amazon.com, pays a few cents to a few dollars for small tasks that fulfill a larger job.
My strategy on Mechanical Turk is to perform the tasks that take the shortest time to complete - like a quick survey, or rating a video. I have already received $1.67 from filling in bonus surveys sent to me via email!
Upon joining, you will see a screen like this. I only do the 4 I've circled. Should get you 40 cents per day. Easy money with little effort. Cash out anytime (no minimums!)
Rentafriend.com offers people across the U.S. a chance to have a platonic companion for a price. You can sign up and become a friend for rent. The website says you can make up to $96,000 a year with a flexible schedule as a friend for rent.
I cannot say I have fully vetted these, but from the research I have done, these should be legit.