Here are my multiple income streams. This is my philosophy of diversification. Not bet the farm on one profession for the rest of your life!
I've ordered them from highest paying to lowest paying.
- Own stocks which pay large dividends. Dividend payouts vary month to month, but are rarely under $200/month. Ticker symbols CEFL and REML
- Selling calls and puts. This income also varies month to month, but rarely below $70/month. Currently selling puts on ticker symbol WEAT and covered calls on BOIL and NIB.
- Swagbucks Search the Internet. Get the daily code. Move on to the passive playlist videos. $12/month Amazon Gift Card or $25/2 months PayPal.
- EarnHoney Just watching the videos passively gets you 30 cents per day. $9/month PayPal.
- App Trailers Use this smartphone app to do the daily free scratch off. Also run the videos at the top (5 points but they run w/o user intervention). $5/month PayPal.
- QMEE Paid to search for products using Google, Yahoo, Amazon, and eBay. Get the browser plug-in. Fast payouts. No minimum for cash-out. $2.00/month PayPal.
- STEEMIT (A social media platform that pays for up-voting other posts or authoring your own). Playing this just in case cryptos go mainstream. Convert to bitcoin, then cash-out to USD.