- Grab some chalk, find a busy sidewalk, and write down your web site
- Take those business reply envelopes and stuff them with your marketing materials
- Go to the library and place business cards inside books that represent your business (an artist placing cards in art books)
- Participate in online discussion forums and include your web site/blog as your signature
- Use YouTube and make videos (commercials with some free information)
- Make a weekly Pact to exercise more or eat healthier. Set what you’ll pay other Pact members if you don’t reach it.
- Use the Pact app to track your progress.
- Earn real cash for living healthily, paid by the members who don’t!
eJury provides an attorney the opportunity to "pre-try" the case before it goes to trial in front of an actual jury at the courthouse. Cases at the courthouse are usually tried to juries of 12 people. At eJury, each case is tried to a minimum of 50 people. This provides the attorney with a tremendous amount of feedback which he/she will use to establish a settlement value, find strengths and weaknesses in the evidence, learn "public" attitudes, improve jury selection, discover the most effective arguments.
eJury is open to residents in all 50 states. The number of cases available for participation will vary greatly depending on your residence. Jurors living in major metropolitan areas receive more cases for participation than jurors living in rural areas.
For each verdict rendered, eJurors are paid $5 - $10 depending on the length of the case. The amount to be paid will be shown at the top of each case. You certainly won't get rich serving as an eJuror, but just one case a week would probably pay for your Internet access. Payments are made via PayPal.
In a nutshell, STATISTICS. 60% of new businesses fail within their first five years.
My system applies the same diversification techniques used by stock investors to employment. Why specialize and bet the farm on one career? Instead you should have multiple income streams!
With my system, you are using assets, avoiding liabilities. You perform tasks that you were doing for free but now get paid for (searching, clicking links, watching videos). You are not spending tens of thousands on a college education that will be useless, obsolete, or outsourced. You combine practical entrepreneurship, with a frugal lifestyle, with a proven investment strategy!
My favorite income stream is selling covered calls. Did you know that over 75% of options expire worthless? That means I keep my option premium and can repeat the process all over again.
Unlike network marketing systems, you will earn income even if no one joins underneath you. And unlike the touts and come-ons all over the Internet, I document all my income streams.
Come and join me on Qmee. Extra results with cash rewards appear when you search online, giving you something back.